Monday, August 10, 2015

Welcome Home Sweet Baby

We welcomed our baby girl into the world on July 15th.   We could not be more excited and feel extremely blessed!  She surprised us by making her appearance almost 3 weeks early but we are so excited to have this sweet Summertime with her. 

Our sweet Elaine Christine

12

I had newborn pictures taken at 8 days old and they are just precious.  The picture above was taken by Southern Honeysuckle Photography.  I highly recommend if you are near the Raleigh area, Sarah did a fantastic job.  Also, if you click on the link you can see her blog post with the the preview of our photos. 

I am slowly getting into a routine around here and loving on Elaine as much as I can!  I am off work until October so I am soaking it all in while I can!!

 

April

 

1 comment: