Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Exciting News!!

Hey everyone!  I have been hiding from you, waiting to share our good news.  I have been thinking of decorating a new room a lot lately. 
Bunny Nursery
A nursery!  That’s right we are expecting a baby this Summer!  We just found out this week it is a baby girl and we are thrilled.  Although, I am feeling like my intuition needs a check up, I have been convinced it was a boy,  All the while, most of our family thought it was a girl.  So, needless to say I was surprised!  We feel so blessed and we could not be more excited.  Now I just have to start planning a girl’s nursery, a boy nursery was fully complete in my mind, lol!.
I will open up those secret Pinterest boards so you guys can see what I am thinking.  I can’t wait to start decorating the nursery and sharing it with you guys.  I have learned a lot about babies and baby needs in the last few months but one thing I know is the decorating.   
I am 18 weeks along and just starting to see a little bump.  Now that we know the gender I already feel more connected. 
I hope you will enjoy the journey with me.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment