Tuesday, November 11, 2014

80th Birthday Celebration

My Grandma, or as I call her, my Mema celebrates her 80th Birthday today!
Mema
This past weekend we celebrated her with a big family party.  We decorated with owl’s because she is a wise old owl!  But really how can this lady be 80!?!  She has a lot of energy for 80, always busy with something. 
She is truly an amazing woman and she has helped shape my life in so many wonderful ways.  She has taught me many things in my life,  most importantly to my husband she taught me to cook!  We share many things in common, our love for cooking, cleaning, and decorating! 
Her party was so fun!  She had many of her family and friends there to celebrate her and she enjoyed the company. 



Here are a couple photos from the day.
cake and cupcakes

Mema Decorating
Her home was decorated in Fall themed plants and pumpkins.  We had a well wishes tree for everyone to sign and leave happy messages for her. 
IMG_6257
We had lots of food!!  A great time was had by all. 
Mema, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday today!  I love you! 
Everyone please wish her a happy birthday!!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment