Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thrifty Finds

I have been on the hunt lately for a small side table.  I haven’t found it yet, but along the way I have found some other great finds.

 

IMG_7052

Just a simple cookie jar but I am drawn to ceramics lately, just plain Jane ceramics.  I want a collection of things to add to shelves and rotate some of my accessories more…you know when I have a house! The color on this one really caught my eye.  I may spray it white eventually so it will go with everything but for now it is fun and funky.  This piece was $2.99.

IMG_7044

This is a set of ironstone I picked up.  I really just wanted the sugar bowl, again solely for décor.  The whole set was $4.54, can’t beat that!  I love that ironstone is a creamy white and will go with my vintage décor finds.

Still on the hunt for the small table…what else will I find along the way??

What things have you found lately?

 

April

1 comment: