Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th Fun!

Hope everyone has a a safe and wonderful 4th of July today celebrating America!  We had a little party last night and had lots of fun.  Fireworks, Food, and great Family & Friends.

I was so excited to entertain again I bought cheap tacky decorations to put up all over the house.

 IMG_1479IMG_1477  IMG_1480IMG_1481

I made a corn dip and potato salad I have pinned on Pinterest….you’ll have to follow me to see :) They were both great.  And thanks to my Mom, Aunt, Mother in Law, and Sister in Law for the extra help with the food and Will for grilling hot dogs and hamburgers.  We ate well!

IMG_1485

IMG_1489

IMG_1490

We had a wonderful Fireworks show thanks to the guys!

IMG_1505   IMG_1506

IMG_1508

IMG_1507 

We only had one fire :( and we were very prepared for that.

IMG_1522 Best Friends, my cousin Kayla (right) and here friend Brittany.  Loving the dyed t-shirts in red, white, & blue.

IMG_1501 My cousin, Heather’s little girl, Emma.

IMG_1491 Our friends, David & Maria’s son Parker

IMG_1492David, Wilder, Frankie, and Maria

IMG_1500

Everyone have fun today and enjoy the day!

Fireworks

April 

No comments:

Post a Comment