Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Christmas Recap

Just two little things I wanted to share before I head back to work tomorrow…ugh.  Thanks goodness for a 3 day weekend next weekend!
My Mom made these little trees out of scrapbook paper this year.  They are adorable right!?!
IMG_6451
So, she taught me how to make them and I love them!  They are pretty easy and super cute.  I’m looking forward to using these next year in my Christmas decor.
IMG_6504
IMG_6506
If you Google Origami Christmas trees you should be able to find the “how to”.

Also wanted to show you all the sweet little ornaments I picked up this year. Me and my Mom usually go shopping the day after Christmas every year and we did but I went on Christmas Eve morning and scooped these up at TJ Maxx for 50% off.  I cannot wait to use these next year. They are what I like to call new vintage and I LOVE them!  I am probably going to make a wreath out of the red and green ones and use the bright ones for a tree. 
IMG_6511
IMG_6512
IMG_6513
IMG_6514
And this guy loves his new toy :) Bells and feathers, it’s the little things in life!
IMG_6520
April

No comments:

Post a Comment