Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why I Need a Big Car...

I need an SUV, a Van or a Uhaul because...well because I need one for all my projects!! I have been working on something that I really want to share with you all! I have refinished a dresser for a friend and it looks awesome! I have been trying to get it delievered to her for a week now and I have to work around Will's schedule since he has the truck to haul it and the muscle to lift it. We had planned to take it today but it is raining today so we can't....hoping for good weather tomorrow. I wanted to take pictures with it staged at her house before I share, but since I have nothing....here is a little before picture.


This little project filled my need for a furniture face lift for a while.  Hoping you can see it in all it's glory by the end of the week.  Friday I am off to the Liberty, NC Antiques Festival!!! So here's to hoping I find some more redos.  Anyone in NC ever been to this festival or planning to go this weekend??


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning to go too.. hope to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you loud and clear! I hijacked my husband's SUV last weekend and I was able to fill it with some great loot! I will be checking back to see your after :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete