Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Book, Movie, and TV Review

I know the majority of you have probably read and seen the movie The Help….if you haven’t please do both! 

This book is the BEST book I have read in a really long time and the movie was surprisingly just as good as the book!  Very uplifting and funny in many ways. 

Also, not sure if you’ve seen “Picker Sisters” yet but this show is really neat.  These ladies have amazing ideas.  Tuesdays at 10 pm on Lifetime. 

And if anyone knows…Please tell me! Was Tanya on that show “Property Ladder”, about flipping houses??  I know she was also on “Extreme Home Makeover” but even then I thought I’d seen her before.

In between new episodes of “Flipping Out” and Netflix rentals of “Dexter” and “Mad Men” I have found a new show…”Rosanne’s Nuts” !  I know not everyone is a Rosanne fan, but this is funny stuff.  It’s a realty show about her and her family living in Hawaii growing macadamia nuts.  Check it out for a good laugh!  Friday nights 10pm on Lifetime.

 

I watch way too much TV….enjoy

April

1 comment:

  1. The Help rocked my world. I didn't read the book, but saw the movie. I grew up in The South and many of these characters were people that I knew. I wepted through the entire movie. Such a bittersweet time.

    ReplyDelete