Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Colorful Glass

This was one of the first pictures I “pinned” on Pinterest.  I love glass and I just loved the way these are displayed.

Such pretty bottles, jars, and vases.  I’m almost 100% sure I will amass a collection like this over time.  But for now it inspired me to do this…
IMG_5678
I bought these at a store in Portland OR about 4 years ago.  I was there on a business trip and had a little free time.  These were so cheap, between $2 & $5 each.  They had so many colors but I had to narrow it down.  I stuck to my favorite colors and I wrapped them up in my clothes, stuffed them in the suitcase and they arrived all the way back to Raleigh, NC with no breakage!! 
I have these on the shelf in my guest bedroom now and I’m liking the change.  What do you think?
IMG_5679
April

No comments:

Post a Comment