Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cooking Lessons

This weekend I received a very special cooking lesson with my Mema. She taught me and my cousin Kayla how to make one of her specialties. It is called a cinnamon something, but it taste like a honey bun only 10 times better!

So we whipped up the dough...



Mixed up some sugary filling...


Rolled the dough, added filling, and made it twirl...



And then we ate!


Maybe one day some of you will be lucky enough to have another that I make as I am under strict instructions that no one get this recipe, top secret. And maybe one day I will have the opportunity to pass it along to a granddaughter of my own because it was good, it was really really good but the day and the experience shared with my grandmother was better and I will always cherish that memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment