Thursday, February 24, 2011

Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed has been my word of the week. Everyday that passes I continue to feel overwhelmed by all the things I need to do. I have a lot of house projects floating around in my head that I want to accomplish before winter is over but I'm having a hard time moving forward with them because life has been more hectic than usual. Typically in the winter I have a lot of time on my hands because my job is slower, but I started a new job in January and I am very busy now with that.

Since I am having such a hard time completing these projects I thought I share them here on the blog and hopefully it will help me stick to my goals in completing them by the end of March.

1) Refinish Dining Room Table (half way done)
2) Paint Dining Room
3) Paint Guest Bedroom
4) Get picture framed for guest bedroom
5) Hang shelf in guest bedroom & buy jars and frames for decorating shelf
6) Start the annual Spring Clean/Goodwill delivery

I need to finish all this in a month so that when April rolls around I will have time to start my vegtable garden and outdoor planting.

I will update as I complete :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment