Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bonus Room Idea

Often times I collect magazine pictures or surf the internet for design inspiration. I recently came across this great picture of a media/multi purpose room.


So many things I like here. First of all I love the colors, I tend prefer blue tones and this uses blue & green with a neutral background. I also love the paisley designs on the back wall adding a little fun to the space. I like that the room pictured contains a casual living area with other useful areas, such as a desk area, table, and bar (or popcorn station).

We really should do something with our bonus room, we've been here 5 years and the bonus room contains a treadmill, tv, and ironing board with no seating. I have always wanted to do a sectional couch and make this room more of a media room or second living area all the while saving space for the treadmill. I am in no hurry to work on our bonus room mainly because I don't have the funds and it is not a necessary room. I will however be holding on to this photo in my design files until I get ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment